Saturday, January 22, 2011

Back from Market --Back to REALITY !

  So Debbie and I spent four days in Atlanta picking out treasures to compliment our antique and vintage collections. My hat is off to one tough partner I have. Debbie was fighting an upper resperatory bug but thanks to drugs and her strong will we marched on--ALL DAY all four days ! If you have never been to a retail buyers market-it is simply mind boggling-senses overwhelming and lots of people doing the same as you. Even through it all we came back with lots ordered and  hearts filled with the excitement of a New Year. While away both stores did great business so busy we must get. Painted furniture still seems to be the trend and it is going out as fast as we can get it painted.
      Here is a little glimpse into the store now with it changing every day as things come in and others go out-----------oh isn't it so fun !!!
                                                         Loving my life..........




















    Just a little glimpse of the hen house-hoping to see you soon.
      Add a comment and we will send you a coupon for CASH to use in the store !




14 comments:

  1. I recently started going into your shop where I instantly found what I had been searching for for a long time. I found two...not one side tables for both of my kid's rooms. My daughters ages ten and five are in love with your store now. They ask me every weekend if we can go in there and now it has become a Sunday tradition that we venture in there. I can't believe that after five years I have just discovered this quaint and enchanting shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristiep-thanks for posting. Please drop me an email at staceyfish@comcast.net and I will forward you your coupon. We are so glad you have discovered our little slice of heaven in Nolensville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just visited your adorable store with my boyfriend yesterday. I love it and can't wait to return!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your blog and luv your store! Cecedreams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard so much about your store from my friend Pat Kirby. My dear hubby is taking the day off Thursday so we can come visit.
    Diane The Nightingale Studio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Stacy,
    It was great to meet you yesterday. I love Three French Hens and The Roost! Thank you so much for taking the time with me and buying my work.I am so motivated to get busy.Jay enjoyed getting out in Nolensville and seeing what it had to offer.We had a great day!
    ( please forgive me in my excitment I think I called you Debbie)
    Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking for a local store, that carries shabby chic decor. I found the store via craigslist, and I'm so excited to come shop!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw a piece you were advertising on Craigslist and now must make a trip to see your store - it looks like loads of fun! And there are a few pieces I've been searching for to fill some spots in my new house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm the giraffe keeper at the zoo here in Nashville and I always said that my dream job was to be a picker and open a store like this one. Adorable. Want to trade jobs?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are my favorite antique store in the Nashville area! I always have fun diggin around. My home is starting to get full! ;) Can't wait to come by and add more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving this store! Can't wait to visit it. It will be a favorite to go to on a regular basis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Day!
    I just found you via Craigs list. A group of us will be up from Huntsville and we are hoping to stop at your lovely shop either on the way up or back. Have a great weekend!
    M
    Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all the pictures... I will definitely be visiting the store!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So great to find this on facebook! Will be in soon!!

    ReplyDelete