Monday, June 27, 2011

BIG SALE THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY !!!

The Hens are CLEANING HOUSE !!!
  The last six years of being in this fabulous business I , (Stacey), have built a stock pile of back stock in my house-my three car garage-a storage unit
and now the back room at
The Roost.

It is TIME !
  Time to take it back---my house that is ! :>)  
Debbie and I along with a few of our dealers are having a BIG........did you get that  
  A   B I G 
tag sale this Friday and Saturday at THE CREAMERY located in the historic district of Nolensville--just across the street from our stores.
There will be a little bit of EVERYTHING !
Check back in as I will be posting some pictures along with some great new pieces that have arrived in the store.
Got to get back to hauling.............
See ya this weekend !

SALE---July 1-2
TIME--- 8am-4pm
Place---The Creamery

No comments:

Post a Comment