Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Chicks in the House !!!

As I told you a couple of days ago
we are lucky to welcome two new hens to the house
at
THREE FRENCH HENS


MiMi's Cottage
Lisa Jones has created a warm french cottagy look with wonderful finds.



Great old crate-awesome chippy yellow table (so awesome it has already sold !)



How did she know my favorite..........SCHNOZZLES !!!
 I       L O V E        these !


Jodie- our next addition has been a wonderful customer since we opened.
She loves this and that and is very excited to give this a shot-she is a rookie that I forsee becoming TOTALLY addicted (wink)
CHEERS TO JODIE !



This is a lovely little side table-painted a soft grey and tastefully antiqued
I can see Jodie has that special touch



How yummy is this old cupboard ?!?


We can see these two ladies are going to fit  right in !
Come and and see for yourself
p.s.....prices are amazing :>)

No comments:

Post a Comment